- Schematic design and PCB layout compliant to ECSS standards.
- Creation of the production data-set.
- Maintenance of the component database.
- Supervision components lab.
- Data preparation for thermal, mechanical and electrical analysis.
- Test and failure analysis of returned products.
- Participation in test campaigns.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Principle understanding of electronics (digital, analog,RF).
- Experience with Cadence/Allegro is a plus.
- Accurate and well organized way of working.
- Quality mindset.
- Enjoy teamwork.
- Ability to work effectively and independently.
- Occasional business trips mean a welcome change from your daily work.
- Enthusiastic for the space adventure.
- Fluency in spoken and written English.
We offer you an attractive salary, with all fringe benefits in a high-tech environment.