- He / She leads a proposal preparation team to ensure the execution of all technical and programmatic activities, required for the timely delivery of the proposal.
- He / She negotiates with industrial partners concerning their participation to the proposals.
- He / She defines the bidding strategy, with the support of the company management.
- He / She supports in the establishment of the goals & strategy of Antwerp Space.
- Engineer Electronics/Communication or equivalent by related work experience.
- Experience in a role of bid management in the following areas: Telecommunications, Electronics, Defense, Automotive, High-Technology
- Experience in Space business in an advantage
- Good overall engineering knowledge
- Project management skills.
- Fluent in English.
- Self-organised, able to lead a bid team including Antwerp Space engineers,.. and external companies.
- Writing skills (ability to provide a logical and coherent structured text, and make the described solution attractive from the customers point of view).
- Strong analytical and synthetic capacities.
- Autonomous, responsible and enterprising
- Good communication, negotiation & networking skills
- Accurate and stress-resistant.
- Willingness to travel.
We offer you an attractive salary, with all extra-legal benefits in a high-tech environment.
Send your motivation letter and CV