Business Development Manager Institutional Market
- He / She identifies business development opportunities within selected institutional programs.
- He / She defines the positioning strategy and salient factors to raise the chances of success with the support of the company management.
- He / She negotiates with industrial partners concerning their participation to the proposals.
- He / She supports in the establishment of the goals & strategy of Antwerp Space.
- Civil Engineer or equivalent by related work experience.
- 3 to 5 years experience in the space industry institutional Market
- Familiar with practices of and dealings with the European Space Agency (ESA).
- Experience in business development, or willingness to develop from a technical role to a profile which is more business related
- Fluent in English
- Well organized (maintaining overview / coordination/ being able to distinguish important from less important matters).
- Strong analytical and synthetic capacities.
- Autonomous, responsible and enterprising.
- Good communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
We offer you an attractive salary with all fringe benefits in a high-tech environment.