VHDL/FPGA Design Engineer
- He / She becomes part of a team experienced in modem developments.
- He / She investigates feasibility of complex system requirements.
- He / She is responsible for the VLSI design of the modem product, from concept phase up to testing.
- He / She can work in team and autonomously.
- He / She cooperates with the other VLSI designers, the system -, hardware - and software engineers in the team.
- Master in Electronics or equivalent through experience
- PhD in Signal processing or Modem design is an asset
- Profound knowledge of VLSI design (Altera / Xilinx / Actel)
- Experience with FPGA / ASIC design for in-space environments is an asset (ECSS-standards)
- At least 5-10 years of experience in a similar role
- Bi-lingual (English, Dutch).
- Well organised, maintaining overview, being able to distinguish important from less important matters
- Accurate and result-driven
- Possess good communicative skills, being able to express yourself fluently in English.
- Eager to learn
- Dynamic, motivated and responsible
- Flight experience is an asset
The principle job location is Antwerp (Hoboken) though short duration missions abroad are part of this challenging job environment.
We offer you an attractive salary, with all fringe benefits in a high-tech environment